Home Top Ad

Kateřina Němcová mothers' motherfucker: With the weather coming to an end, I want to try something else

Beautiful weather TV moderator Nova Katerina Nemcova (27) shocked their fans with their social networking by not wanting to return to their TV after the maternity. "It's like we're still in close contact with the TV and we're talking about further cooperation. I do not want to work like a tree frog anymore, but I do not prevent another moderation, "said Super.com, Katka, who is now home and cares about her half-year-old daughter Malvin.

"We definitely did not break with TV Nova and I'm open to other offers from other TVs, I'm not bound to them. I would like to moderate something where I extend my vocabulary. I would most enjoy free moderation, "said Nemca, who appeared on the screen as a tree frog for four years.
"It was a beautiful job, but it did not move anymore. A lot of people knocked on my forehead, I want to give up this place, but I need something new. Now, I do not touch it, I'm on maternity leave, but if there's any offer, I have no problem with it, and I would definitely go there, "she added.
Source : https://www.super.cz/
Kateřina Němcová mothers' motherfucker: With the weather coming to an end, I want to try something else Kateřina Němcová mothers' motherfucker: With the weather coming to an end, I want to try something else Reviewed by Herbal Plants on April 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments