Home Top Ad

Polívka: I thought I was from the acting family. I'm not trying to be famous

Vladimír Polívka (28) does not feel like an actor yet, but with the idea of ​​a child of famous artists he has already learned to work. He could succeed in a completely different field. He competed in snowboarding and coached one team with Ester Ledeckou.
The film In the wind, which is called the first Czech "boat movie", enters the cinemas. It takes place during the summer cruise around the Greek islands, and Vladimir Polivka played the lead role of the novice documentary Honza. Jenef Bok and Matyas Řeznicek will be ranked him.

"It's strange to me, because his fixation of justice and the right thing to do is seem strange to me," says Polívka, with his character behaving discreetly and deliberately.

Are you an impulsive person yourself?
Yes, unfortunately, I often deal with hotheaded things.

Even when working on a plate?
In this, I'm trying to be a professional and concentrate on work. I'm hotter in my personal life. So definitely more than the character of Honza.

It was filmed in August's steam boats in Greece, and the crew had to get in on a seventeen-meter sailboat. The screen does not look like it, but it has to be quite challenging.
The production really took care that we did not really go there, because it was filmed in the biggest heat and in very tight conditions. Practically, we all spent a month on the ship. I found that when the mood began to fall apart, my learned teaminess I had gained in the theater and even earlier of my sporting roots manifested itself. As soon as everything began to collapse and the people started to be the most grumpy, I got up to the maximum.

How does such psychological upheaval appear in your presentation?

It's so easy to complain about some kind of condition - it's very hot, it's hard for me ... That's all the way down, because you still have a head in these difficult conditions. When you come to complain about it, you will not only get the job done, but the morale of the team will also fall. Everybody is stupid, we all know it, so do not say loud! So it occurred to me that we would need two minutes of intense complaining and swearing, then suddenly calm. But they were terrible things, it's true.

Have you been shooting the most difficult yet?

Physically, I certainly did, and I did very well to prepare myself for this on this page. If I had been throwing burgers in a month before, I might have felt so much in it that it would be very unpleasant. In short, I knew it would be half that less demanding when I was ready.

In addition, you would not have faded a hamburger's "diet" on canvas to half a body.
This is, of course, the second thing. Still, we have met the assumption that we are primarily people, which is nice. Czechs on the canvas are still able to record people, the Americans have forgotten enough. So at least in those pop-folk things, the actors and the actresses are so beautiful that they are inhuman.

When you talked about the team, you mentioned your sporting beginnings. You did snowboarding, which is a purely individual matter.
Yes, but the group that created this individual sport was great, because we were very much in touch with each other. When I was driving, it was still a relatively young sport. In short, he was not at such a level as today. What is being built today is no longer a jump, that's a house.

So, during the recent Olympics, did you fancy and watch all about snowboarding?
Of course. I know all these people, and I even remember Ester Ledecka from 12 years ago, when she was a little girl, just a snowboard baby. (laughs) Now it's an Olympic winner, but we've been driving a lot together and we've teamed up together.

Does not it hurt you somewhere in the corner that you left it?
That's how ... I'm not scared that I started to do something else. That's not because I love acting and I enjoy it. But the feeling of freedom when one passes through the air and feels dangerous. Of course, this is missing me. Also, the amazing silence of the mountains is inimitable.

When did you last go to the mountains with the plank?
Now it was the first time I was six years old when I really had a ride on the planks for several days. Before that, four years ago I was celebrating the World Cup, so I was in the mountains, but I only took a few hours on the slopes. Now, after six years, I finally hooked ... Very carefully ... In kinder park. (laughter)

Let's get back to playing. The Windshot is full of professional debuts - whether it's director Softa Šustková, for whom it is the first feature-length project, actor Matyáš Řezníček who first appeared in the film or cinematographer Jan Pivoňka. What is it like to be one of the most experienced at the age of 28?
So far, I have made some twelve thirteen films, so I do not feel too seasoned. But it is true. I recently realized I was the oldest one- especially student students. I also feel that people are beginning to ask for my opinion and my point of view. For me, it's actually new, because a 23-year-old kid does not ask much about anything - now I think from the theater or the movie. I'm getting used to hearing what I say. When I keep my humility, which I think I am doing, it will always be better and better, not worse and worse.

You are one of the most popular actors of your generation. Do you think you've finally managed to wash the baby's famous baby's label? Years ago you said that perhaps Simone Stašová might have been worse.

(Laughter) Yes, I said that. You know, it'll always be a bit there. People do not like me and do not have to recognize me as an actor, but I think they accepted that what I am doing is because I love it. And because it matters to me and my teamwork in which I see my mission. I'm not a crazy guy running into the media to satisfy his ego. I like theater in myself, not myself at the theater.

Did you think you were a son of an acting family before?
Terrible. That's why I wanted to forgive this for a long time. I was so fond of the idea that I would wear this sticker forever and that I would not overcome it. It was a step into the unknown, if I could not find it and found only the ego's satisfaction, I would have to leave it. Fortunately, I'm not going to be famous, but I just like what I'm doing.

Polívka: I thought I was from the acting family. I'm not trying to be famous Polívka: I thought I was from the acting family. I'm not trying to be famous Reviewed by Herbal Plants on April 13, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments