Home Top Ad

The Ugliest World Woman

An overhang with huge horse teeth, a turbid eye, a bony face, an extremely ragged body. Twenty-six Lizzie Velasquez is really no good. She has enjoyed her since childhood. The crowd can be more than cruel. And not just you. Paradoxically, however, human anger and hatred have changed her life for the better.


"I felt as if someone had attacked me on the computer screen and gave me my fist, and I thought I would squirt my eyes," Lizzie describes her feelings when she had to read hate submissions under a video that when she was seventeen, somebody placed on YouTube with the headline that she is the ugliest woman in the world.
A young woman born with a genetic genetic disorder called Marfan syndrome that affects her heart, eyes and bones and prevents her from gaining weight, but ultimately is grateful to this person. Thanks to him, she became an active bully anti-bullying, motivating speaker and writer. He has even two books on his account.

"I finally discovered the meaning of my life I will do this forever I know I'm not just telling my story but also the story of everyone who suffers from a bullying I know what it's like to be bent on my knees and get back up again And I will not give up to the end, "Lizzie describes her story in a new documentary called Brave Heart, which premiered this September.
The Ugliest World Woman The Ugliest World Woman Reviewed by Herbal Plants on May 07, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments